MAINfm Annual General Meeting 2020
The MAINfm Committee of Management invites you to attend the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
TUESDAY 10 NOVEMBER, 6pm – via ZOOM (RSVP for link)
The Following Candidates are standing for vacancies on the Committee of Management:
- President: Richard McLeish
- Treasurer: Jeremy Furze
- Ordinary Committee Members (two vacancies): Meg Butler, Hannah Cook, Colin Lemon, Ada Levis
– Where there is only one candidate nominated for a position, that position will be filled automatically.
– Information on CoM roles can be found here.
– Information on the candidates can be found on the on-line voting form (email MAINfm for a link to the form), or one can be downloaded here.
Votes can be cast in two ways:
- On-line (the link has been sent to members via email) OR
- Via the downloadable voting form (to be returned via email, or to the office)
Votes must be submitted by 5pm, Monday 9 November. There will be no provision to vote during the AGM.
AGM & VOTING DOCUMENTS:
- 2019-20 Annual Report (click here)
- 2019 AGM Minutes (click to download)
- 2020 AGM Agenda (click to download draft)
- 2020 CoM Candidates (click to view)
- CoM on-line voting form (email MAINfm for link)
- CoM downloadable voting form (click to download)
For more information and to RSVP for the Zoom link for the AGM, please email email@example.com.
If you do not have a Zoom account, you can sign up online at www.zoom.us at no cost.