Social Media Coordinator
Expressions of Interest are open for a new Social Media Coordinator at 94.9 MainFM.
This is a volunteer role, however, if you’re passionate about radio and social media or if you’re studying and require hours towards an internship, we would love to have you onboard and partake in your internship with us!
Social Media Coordinator – approx. time commitment 2-4 hours per week (more during Radiothon and other events).
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Refine a social media strategy and schedule regular social media posts across our platforms in line with strategy
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to proof your own work
- Ability to follow and adhere to existing MainFM philosophy and objectives
- Ability to follow current MainFM style guides
- Provide brief monthly status reports including account engagement and follower growth
It’s important to have:
- The ability to create engaging social media content
- Strong knowledge of Facebook and Instagram applications
- Strong sense of community
Some benefits include:
- Training opportunities across all facets of radio including office management, production/technical, grant writing, events, outside broadcasts (whatever your area of interest)
- Future opportunities and mentoring at MainFM
- Opportunity to attain media accreditation to attend music festivals and other MainFM affiliated events
Please email Sponsorship Manager Sue McLennan at firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the following questions (listing any relevant experience etc.):
I would love to undertake an internship with MainFM because…
Applications close Friday 30 September.