MainFM Technical Coordinator – Express of Interests Now Open
Expression of Interest – SHOUT OUT for a new team player!
EOI’s are open for a new Technical Coordinator at MainFM
This is a volunteer role.
Do you listen to and love MainFM? Do you know your way around the workings of a studio? We are appointing a new Technical Coordinator and our Committee of Management (CoM) invite you to come forward.
Technical Coordinator – Responsibilities approx time commitment 2-5 hours /week with support from staff and the technical sub-committee. Reporting to and in consultation with the Station Manager (SM).
- Oversee the administration and maintenance of MainFM’s IT, hardware and software infrastructure and systems.
- Advise SM & CoM on technical systems upgrades, repairs and maintenance
- Maintain station asset register.
- Submit brief monthly report to CoM on tech repairs and maintenance
- Convene with the Tech Committee on a regular basis to coordinate sharing of responsibilities.
- Assist SM in devising tech future proofing strategies.
- Assist to coordinate Outside Broadcasts
It’s important to:
- Be able to troubleshoot technical issues
- Have the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with presenters, staff, volunteers and the committee of management.
- Have an understanding of and commitment to the philosophy and objectives of MainFM and community radio
This role is vital to the station and you will have the support of the station manager, staff , CoM and volunteers. If interested please email Station Manager Steph Riddel on email@example.com with answers to the following questions, and we’ll line up a chat.
Please tell us a little about your past experience that is relevant to this role:
Please tell us why this position is attractive to you: